1. Our policy
- This policy explains how we use any information about you that you provide to us (which might identify you), or that we collect from you when you use the site (which is unlikely to identify you). So please take the time to read it because it forms part of the terms for each site and you accept it when you use our site.
- Draw Like Me site currently includes:
- The Draw Like Me site might change or expand as we continue to grow, and this list may be updated from time to time without notice, but you’ll know from the Draw Like Me trademark what’s part of our network.
2. Personal information
- If you provide information to us when using the site you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us. The ways you might give us personal information might include if you:
- open an account;
- buy something from us;
- subscribe to hear from us;
- email us with a question; or
- post a comment on our site.
- We collect your personal information so that we can deliver services to you, answer your questions and so you can participate in the community by posting comments on the site. Sometimes we’ll use your personal information for administration or internal business purposes.
3. What you disclose to others
- If you voluntarily disclose personal or other information on any public part of the site please be aware that this will become public information and can be collected and used by other parties.
- We can’t control what others do with the personal information you’ve disclosed publicly on the site.
- If you post comments using a user name alone this might not be enough to allow others to identify you.
- If you share information via social media, including Twitter or Facebook, you will be subject to the privacy policies of those site.
4. Web data
- When you visit our site we, and our support services providers like web analytics services, can record certain information in relation to your visit such as:
- Your IP or proxy server IP;
- Basic domain information;
- Your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- The date and time of your visit to the website;
- The length of your session;
- The pages which you have accessed;
- The number of times you access our site within any month;
- The size of file you look at;
- The website which referred you to Draw Like Me;
- The operating system which your computer uses.
- We only use this information for statistical and website development purposes and to improve our services to you.
5. Access to and/or changing your personal information
You may request access to your personal information and can ask us to correct your personal information by contacting support
Our site have reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss or misuse of, or alteration or unauthorised access to, information under our control.
7. When we have to update this policy
- Requirements around privacy are often changing and improving. As a result we’ll probably need to change this policy from time to time.
- When we do amend the policy the changes will be effective straightaway.
- We’ll publish about changes being made, but it is your responsibility to check in and make sure you keep up to date.
8. Special circumstances
Sometimes we might have an obligation to use or disclose your information in circumstance such as:
- we tell you about the intended use or disclosure and you don’t object to that use or disclosure;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for governmental or public security in the performance of their functions;
- when we are required by law to disclose the information.
9. International transfer of information
- Our servers and information processing equipment are located in a number of countries around the world, so the information collected from you will be stored in those countries.
- By voluntarily providing information to us when using the site, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us, including the transfer to another country other than the United States of America.
10. Behavioral Advertising & Cookies
- The anonymous data collected by these cookies is separate from the data we collect when you provide us with your personal information.
- Other cookies are used to enhance your use of the site, such as remembering that you are logged in. You are able to minimize or block cookies using the privacy settings in your internet browser, but this may restrict your use of the site. For general information on cookies, see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/